A true elixir of beauty, the Renaissance Serum is inspired by the authentic recipe for the ointment against facial wrinkles, published at the beginning of the 19th century in the book “The Imperial Perfumer”.
The thyme that makes up the Renaissance Serum is specially cultivated in the King’s Vegetable Garden in Versailles with respect for the environment. Instead of using a neutral oil to extract the thyme from the King’s Garden, we extracted it in another active ingredient in the Serum. A short list of ingredients for maximum safety.
- Its “ oil water like ” texture: a 100% oily serum (therefore 100% concentrated in active ingredients) which instantly melts on the face like a drop of water. A non-greasy finish and immediate results.
- The solubilization of hyaluronic acid (normally soluble in water) in a 100% oily serum!
Product tested under dermatological control by an independent certified body:
- 100% have less visible wrinkles *
- 96% have more hydrated skin
- 88% have smoother skin
* on oily and dry skin Test carried out on 60 consumers over 4 weeks.
Thyme from the King’s Vegetable Garden
- Antioxidant: fights against free radicals, at the origin of the appearance of aging signs
- Soothing: with anti-inflammatory properties, thyme soothes irritated skin
- Antiseptic: purifies the skin
- Photo-protective: thanks to its antioxidant and soothing activities, thyme protects the skin after exposure to too much UVs
- Plumps the skin: reduces wrinkles
- Plant origin: our hyaluronic acid is obtained by a biotechnological fermentation process
- Low molecular weight: it penetrates inside the epidermis to hydrate the skin instantly
- Calming and soothing: the fatty acid mainly present in royal jelly has a strong anti-inflammatory activity
- Global anti-aging: rich in fatty acids, it fights against the appearance of the first signs of aging and prevents the destruction of the essential components of the dermis matrix (collagen, fibronectin , laminates …)
- Skin structure in better condition: royal jelly limits dehydration and regulates the barrier functions of the skin
- Promotes cell renewal
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves the integrity of the skin barrier
INCI list explained
- COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE: emollient
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL: emollient
- SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE: anti-caking & emollient
- VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL: grapeseed oil, emollient
- SQUALANE: oil from olive oil, emollient
- TOCOPHEROL: antioxidant
- PERFUME: perfume
- THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT: thyme extract from King’s Vegetable Garden, with strong antioxidant power
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL: castor oil, emollient
- ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT: royal jelly, soothes and makes the skin firmer
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: humectant
- HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL: emollient
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL.
Morning and/or evening, apply a few beads of serum to the clean skin of the face before your day and/or night cream. Gently tap with your fingertips, its fluid and light texture gently penetrates the skin.
First shake the bottle before use.