A true beauty elixir, the Renaissance Serum is inspired by the authentic recipe of the ointment against facial wrinkles, published at the beginning of the 19th century in the book "Le parfumeur impérial".
The thyme used in Renaissance Serum is specially cultivated in the King's Garden at Versailles in an environmentally friendly way. Instead of using a neutral oil to extract the thyme from the King's Garden, we have extracted it in another active ingredient of the Serum. A short list of ingredients for maximum safety.
Its "oil water like" texture: a 100% oily serum (therefore 100% concentrated in active ingredients) that melts instantly on the face like a drop of water. A non-greasy finish and immediate results.
The solubilisation of hyaluronic acid (normally soluble in water) in a 100% oily serum!
Product tested under dermatological control by a certified independent body:
- 100% have less visible wrinkles*.
- 96% have more hydrated skin
- 88% have smoother skin
*on oily and dry skin
Test carried out on 60 consumers for 4 weeks.
Thyme from the King's Garden
- Antioxidant: fights against free radicals, which are responsible for the appearance of signs of ageing
- Soothing: with anti-inflammatory properties, thyme soothes irritated skin
- Antiseptic: purifies the skin
- Photo-protective: thanks to its antioxidant and soothing activities, thyme protects the skin after excessive exposure to UV rays
Hyaluronic acid of plant origin
- Plumping: reduces wrinkles
- Low molecular weight: penetrates the epidermis, moisturising the skin instantly
- Calming and soothing: the fatty acid mainly present in royal jelly has a strong anti-inflammatory activity
- Global anti-ageing: rich in fatty acids, it combats the appearance of the first signs of ageing and prevents the destruction of the essential components of the dermal matrix (collagen, fibronectin, lamins, etc.)
- Better skin structure: royal jelly limits dehydration and regulates the skin's barrier functions
- Promotes cell renewal
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves skin barrier integrity
Grape seed oil
INCI list explained
- COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE : emollient
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL : sunflower oil, emollient
- SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE : anti-caking and emollient
- VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL : grape seed oil, emollient
- SQUALANE : oil from olive oil, emollient
- TOCOPHEROL : antioxidant
- PARFUM : parfume
- THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT : thyme extract from the Potager du Roi, with strong antioxidant power
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL : castor oil, emollient
- ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT : royal jelly, soothes and firms the skin
- SODIUM HYALURONATE : humectant
- HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL : emollient
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL.
Directions for use
Morning and/or evening, apply a few pearls of serum to clean facial skin before your day and/or night cream. Tap gently with your fingertips, its fluid and light texture gently penetrates the skin.
Shake the bottle before use.