The Cleansing Routine is a routine that purifies your face at the end of winter while soothing it. Use the make-up remover to purify your skin, the scrub to remove all dead skin and impurities, and the soap to cleanse and moisturise at the same time.
It combines 3 gestures:
- First, apply Rose Geranium Floral Cleansing Water morning and night to remove all impurities.
- Exfoliate your face once a week with the cucumber and Fontainebleau sand scrub. This scrub is gentle but still very effective.
- Then massage your face with the Renaissance Serum with thyme and hyaluronic acid. This nutrient concentrate repairs, regenerates and moisturises, and is the secret of smooth, hydrated and less wrinkled skin.
Geranium leaves from the Potager du Roi
- Detox extract: purifying & antioxidant
- Delicate fragrance with floral and pink notes
Bonneuil White Cucumber
- Moisture Booster
- Tones up: thanks to its high vitamin C content
- Stimulates the subcutaneous microcirculation
- Tightens the pores
- Exfoliating: considered to be one of the finest in the world, its grains are round to sub-angular, i.e. they do not have any protruding angles, so there is no risk of redness for the skin
Thyme from the King's Garden
- Antioxidant: fights against free radicals, which are responsible for the appearance of signs of ageing
- Soothing: with anti-inflammatory properties, thyme soothes irritated skin
- Antiseptic: purifies the skin
- Photo-protective: thanks to its antioxidant and soothing activities, thyme protects the skin after excessive exposure to UV rays
Hyaluronic acid of plant origin
- Plumping: reduces wrinkles
- Low molecular weight: penetrates the epidermis, hydrates the skin instantly
- Calming and soothing: the fatty acid mainly present in royal jelly has a strong anti-inflammatory activity
- Global anti-ageing: rich in fatty acids, it fights against the appearance of the first signs of ageing and prevents the destruction of the essential components of the dermal matrix (collagen, fibronectin, lamins...)
- Better skin structure: royal jelly limits dehydration and regulates the skin's barrier functions
Rose geranium cleansing water
AQUA (WATER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER WATER, DIGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT POD EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
AQUA, SAND, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH, RHEUM OFFICINALE STEM EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, BENZOIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL.
Thyme Renaissance Serum
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL.
Advice for use
Start with the make-up remover water to clean your skin.
Use the cucumber scrub once a week to remove all impurities.
Then apply a few drops of Thyme Renaissance Serum to the rest of your face. Gently massage the treatment into the skin.