A clever blend of nature and softness for the body and hair. The cherry stone oil is harvested and pressed in Lorraine. The rose petals are grown by the gardeners of the King's Garden in Versailles.
The fine oil is obtained by first cold pressing. It is non-greasy and penetrating to the touch, just like the dry oils, except that the latter are obtained by adding alcohol.
Finally, fine oils are neither refined nor roasted, nor do they undergo any chemical treatment. They therefore retain all the nutrients contained in the seed and are of excellent quality.
Rose petals from the Potager du Roi
Hand-picked by the gardeners of the Potager du Roi. An exceptional botanical fragment that perfumes naturally.
Montmorency cherry pit oil
- Softens and hydrates
- Contributes to the healing and repair of the epidermis
- Natural antioxidant: prevents skin ageing
INCI list explained
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL: sunflower oil, emollient
- PRUNUS CERASUS SEED OIL : emollient
- PARFUM : fragrance
- CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL : essential oil of sweet orange peel, fragrance agent
- CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL: INCI list oil, fragrance agent
- JASMINUM SAMBAC FLOWER EXTRACT: jasmine flower extract, fragrance
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER : calendula flower
- CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER : cornflower
- HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM FLOWER : helichrysum
- ROSA GALLICA FLOWER : rose petals
- SYRINGA VULGARIS FLOWER : lilac
- PRUNUS AMYGDALUS AMARA KERNEL OIL: cherry stone oil, emollient
- BENZYL ALCOHOL: preservative
- BENZYL BENZOATE: antimicrobial
- BENZYL SALICYLATE: fragrance agent
- CINNAMYL ALCOHOL: fragrance agent
- CITRAL: fragrance agent, component of a natural essential oil
- COUMARIN: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- EUGENOL: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- FARNESOL: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- GERANIOL: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- LIMONENE: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
- LINALOOL: perfuming agent, component of a natural essential oil
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, PRUNUS CERASUS SEED OIL, PARFUM, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL, JASMINUM SAMBAC FLOWER EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM FLOWER, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER, SYRINGA VULGARIS FLOWER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS AMARA KERNEL OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
Directions for use
On the face and body, apply in circular movements, insisting on the driest areas. On the hair, apply to the lengths and ends, or leave on as a mask.